Electric Electric Ltd. focuses on providing consistent and reliable service in a safe and professional manner. Our goal is to continue expanding and servicing the electrical needs of the community and the ever changing needs of the industry through efficient service and competitive pricing.
We work very closely with and have completed numerous jobs with Trillium Lakelands District School Board, Fleming College, Ross Memorial Hospital and Lindsay Police Services.
Robert Saltys is the president and owner of Electric Electric Ltd. Robert is a licensed electrician with 37 years of consistent and progressive experience in electrical installation, general maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and service of commercial, residential and industrial facilities.
Robert provides the leadership and motivation needed to foster a positive attitude and sense of team play among all those who work with him. He believes in leading by example and is committed to:
- Quality workmanship and safety
- Good communication between all parties
- Continuous development of company services
- Maintaining professional integrity in every activity
- Supervision of company staff
- Estimation and preparation of proposals for government and private projects
- Subcontracting and coordination of sub-trades
- Project management and monitoring
- Liaison with customers, city inspectors and trade professionals to facilitate smooth operations of ongoing projects
- One-to-one communication with customers to ensure their satisfaction and to build goodwill. This in turn leads to repeat business.
Robert Saltys is a member of the Chamber of Commerce in the City of Kawartha Lakes, Kawartha Haliburton OEL and provides excellent service and satisfaction to his new and ongoing customers. We have been honored to have received several “Favourite Electrical Company” awards, which are determined by citizens in the City of Kawartha Lakes.